Unbelievable Kofu Luxury: Super Hotel Showa Inter Japan Awaits!

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan

Unbelievable Kofu Luxury: Super Hotel Showa Inter Japan Awaits!

Unbelievable Kofu Luxury: Super Hotel Showa Inter Japan Awaits! - Or, My Brain Dump After Staying There

Okay, buckle up folks, because I just spent some time at the Super Hotel Showa Inter in Kofu, and my brain is still buzzing. Forget those perfectly curated Instagram posts – this is the real deal, unfiltered and maybe a little bit too honest. So, grab a coffee (or maybe a matcha, because, Japan!) and let me try to make sense of… well, everything.

First Impressions & Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, Honestly

Right off the bat, let's talk accessibility. Because honestly, that's important. The website says they're accessible, and they try. There's an elevator (thank GOD, I was on the 10th floor!), and they do have facilities for disabled guests (check!). But navigating is a bit… clunky. Wide hallways, yes, but sometimes the doors felt a little heavy, and the signage… well, let’s just say I got lost wandering the exterior corridor a few times. So, while they're making an effort, there's definitely room for improvement here. (Accessibility - mixed bag, leaning towards trying)

Room to Breathe (and Breathe Again): Wi-Fi, Goodness, and the Internet Jungle

Okay, the rooms. My room was… well, it was a room. Clean, alright, standard Japanese hotel room size (read: cozy!), but definitely functional. HUGE win: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! This is a lifesaver for someone like me, who needs to be connected (yes, I'm one of those people). They also have Internet access – LAN (because, old school, apparently). The Wi-Fi in public areas was also decent. Forget dial-up, we're in the future, babies. (Internet - good; Wi-Fi - great!)

The Sanctuary of Sleep (and the Blackout Curtains that Saved Me)

The air conditioning worked a charm, which was crucial in the summer heat. Non-smoking rooms are a given (thank goodness!), and the blackout curtains? Absolute genius! I swear, they were like a magical portal to sleep. I slept deeply! The Extra long bed was a boon (I'm tall, and I hate dangling feet!), and the bathrobes were soft and fluffy. The in-room safe box was also a nice touch. (Available in all rooms - check. Bonus points for the blackout curtains.)

Amenities: Pools, Saunas…and My Eternal Love for a Foot Bath

Now, let's talk about the fun stuff. Swimming pool (outdoor), yay! But honestly, I didn't use it. It looked, well, a pool, and I was too busy exploring. They have a Fitness center (I didn't go, because, well, vacation), a Sauna (tempting!), and a Spa which sounds fancy. But the real treat? The Foot bath! Oh. My. God. After a long day of exploring the wineries (Kofu is famous for its grapes, FYI), sinking my tired feet into that warm, bubbly goodness was pure bliss. Seriously, I'd go back just for the foot bath. Just. Heaven. (Body wrap? Body scrub? Maybe next time. Foot bath? Definitely.)

Dining & Drinking: From Breakfast Buffets to Late-Night Ramen Raves

Okay, food. Let's get real. The Breakfast [buffet] was… a buffet. Pretty standard Asian breakfast, with some Western breakfast options. (Breakfast [buffet] is there, you'll get full, so.) The restaurants on site were a decent mix. I had a killer bowl of Soup in restaurant at the little noodle bar. A la carte in restaurant was there. Desserts in restaurant are a big yes. Happy hour was a definite plus (and they make a mean cocktail!), and the coffee shop was perfect for a caffeine boost. (Food - mostly good, a little bit of everything!) The Poolside bar was there, but I was too pooped to care, but it sounded like fun.

Cleanliness & Safety: A Sanitized Paradise (Almost!)

Okay, let's get serious for a moment. Hygiene matters. The Daily disinfection in common areas gave me peace of mind. Hand sanitizer was everywhere. Staff trained in safety protocol definitely helped me relax. I saw all the precautions: Rooms sanitized between stays, Individually-wrapped food options, and Safe dining setup. I felt safe here: CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Front desk [24-hour], Security [24-hour]. (Safety - top-notch!)

Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference

The concierge was super helpful with directions and recommendations. The daily housekeeping was immaculate. Check out the free car park [free of charge]! The Convenience store came in handy for late-night snacks (because, let's face it, I'm always hungry!). And that elevator?! Yes, please. There was a Laundry service + Dry cleaning! And the Air conditioning in public area was cool. (Services - solid, covering all the basics.)

For the Kids (and the Kid in Me): Babysitting and Family Fun

They're definitely Family/child friendly. The Kids meal sounded pretty good. Though I don’t have kids, I overheard some kids laughing around the pool, which I think is a testament to this hotel. (Suitable for families!)

Getting Around: Airport Transfers and Parking (or, How to Navigate Kofu)

I didn't use the Airport transfer. But they have a car park [on-site] (score!).

Things to Do (and Relax): Exploring Kofu and Beyond

Okay, let's be honest: Kofu isn't exactly a bustling metropolis. But that’s kind of the point! It’s a haven. You can chill out at the Spa/sauna, or take the pool for a night swim. The hotel is in a good location! In addition, the hotel itself feels like a safe haven. (Things to do - relax, explore, repeat.)

My Completely Unsolicited Opinion (And Why You Should Book This Hotel)

Okay, so here's the deal. The Super Hotel Showa Inter isn't perfect. It's a little rough around the edges in places, the accessibility could be better, and honestly, some of the food was a bit… meh.

BUT…

It's clean, safe, the staff are friendly, that foot bath is a dream, and the location is fantastic for exploring Kofu and the surrounding area. The price is very reasonable. And, most importantly, it feels like a place where you can actually relax.

Here's the Deal!

Stop Dreaming, Start Booking: Your Ultimate Kofu Escape Awaits!

Are you ready for an authentic Japanese experience without the stuffiness? Then look no further!

Book your stay at the Super Hotel Showa Inter in Kofu NOW and enjoy:

  • A clean, comfortable room with free Wi-Fi!
  • The magic of a foot bath that will melt your stress away!
  • A convenient location for exploring the wineries, temples, and stunning natural beauty of Kofu!
  • A safe and welcoming environment where you can truly unwind.
  • Book direct today and receive a complimentary welcome drink at our bar!
  • Enjoy a special offer for a free upgrade to a room with a window that opens!
  • With our flexible cancellation policy, you can book with confidence.

Stop reading this and start booking! Your Kofu adventure awaits!

Escape to Paradise: June Six Hotel, Germany - Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your glossy travel brochure itinerary. This is the real, slightly-sweaty, definitely-confused-at-times journey through Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter (Japan). Prepare for a ride.

The Super Hotel Saga: Kofu Edition – AKA My Attempt to Actually Enjoy a Trip

Day 1: Arrival (and Utter Bewilderment)

  • 14:00 - Arrival at Narita Airport (NRT): Oh god, the airport. The glorious, confusing, bustling airport. After a flight from [Your City] that felt approximately 17 hours long (pretty sure my soul left my body at some point), I stumble off the plane. Already regretting not sleeping more. I am pretty sure i forgot how to pack light, and now I am dragging a suitcase that seems to weigh the same as a small car. Finding the shuttle to the train station is a comedy of errors. I'm convinced I walked in circles for a good half-hour.
  • 16:00 - Shinkansen Bound: Ah, the Shinkansen! The bullet train! The…slightly intimidating bullet train. I booked seats…somewhere. I'm pretty sure. The anxiety is already starting to bubble. The sheer speed, the lack of any English signs… it’s overwhelming. I stare intensely at the landscapes flashing by, trying to look like I know what I'm doing. (Spoiler alert: I don't.)
  • 18:00 - Arrival in Kofu & the Super Hotel Quest: Finally, Kofu! Getting off the train, I feel a surge of… well, relief. But now the real adventure starts: finding the Super Hotel. Thankfully, I have a map…sort of. GPS is my best friend, I am pretty sure. I meander through the unfamiliar streets, a sweaty, slightly lost tourist. The hotel turns out to be further than I thought. I'm already wishing I'd worn more comfortable shoes. I am pretty sure my feet are starting to argue. I'm pretty sure I am going to regret all the instant ramen I brought when I get to the hotel.
  • 19:00 - Check-in (and the Tiny Room): The lobby is clean and the atmosphere is a bit sterile. I'm greeted with the usual Japanese politeness – which, even though I know it's genuine, still feels a little…distant? The room…oh, the room. It's…cozy. Let's call it that. It’s small. Really small. My suitcase barely fits. But hey, it's clean, and the window has a surprisingly good view of…a parking lot. (sigh). It's definitely the most space the room can possibly have.
  • 19:30 - Dinner, The Convenience Store Revelation: Okay, time to eat. Starving. I head to the nearest 7-Eleven (or whatever convenience store is close by). The sheer variety of snacks and drinks! The sushi! The onigiri! I buy everything in sight. I am pretty sure that my stomach is going to hate me. (it does, but it's worth it). The ramen is pretty good, by the way, it tasted better after a long day.
  • 21:00 - The Onsen, the Bliss: The only good reason, and it turned out to be the best reason, to pick this hotel. It has an Onsen! Oh. My. GOD. After a long day, this is heaven. The hot water, the quiet, the utter relaxation… I could live in that onsen. I do a double-take when I walk into the onsen, and my heart is doing some backflips. I wish I could stay there forever. The only downside? Having to get out.
  • 22:00 - Collapse: I fall into bed. I'm pretty sure I’m asleep before my head even hits the pillow. Day One: Survival.

Day 2: Castle Exploration and Ramen Revelations

  • 07:00 - Breakfast (and Slight Panic): The Super Hotel breakfast buffet is…interesting. It’s full of Japanese food, including the natto (fermented soybeans) which, I'll admit, I'm avoiding. But there's also toast and eggs, so, survival. Plus, the coffee is pretty good. It does a good job of waking me up.
  • 08:00 - Takeda Shrine, First Impression: Decided to explore the castle. It's a beautiful place. The grounds are peaceful, and the air smells clean. I walk here, enjoying the walk, and enjoying the sights. I feel a little bit of peace, and it's a good start to the day.
  • 10:00 - Kofu Castle (Maizuru Castle Park): Walking up to the castle is interesting. The ruins are pretty cool. I spend way too much time taking pictures and trying to imagine what life was like in the old days. I feel a little like a history geek finally getting the pay-off.
  • 12:00 - Ramen, the Holy Grail: I'd heard about this ramen place, and I just had to try it. The line was long, but worth it. Oh my lord, the broth! The noodles! The pork! It was a religious experience. Seriously, I am starting to see how people become ramen fanatics. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in noodles.
  • 14:00 - Wine Country (Maybe): I tell myself I should visit a vineyard. I had heard it was cool. I get on a bus, only to get completely lost. I get off, then I get on another bus, and then I find myself wandering through a residential area. Abandon the wine country idea. Back to the hotel.
  • 16:00 - Nap: Because, travel fatigue. I take an unexpected, glorious nap. Then I wake up.
  • 18:00 - Dinner, Solo Adventure: Trying to find a decent restaurant is an art in itself. Finally find a place! It's small, traditional, with lots of Japanese people, which is always a good sign. I end up getting a dish I don't recognize, and spend the whole meal desperately trying to decode its ingredients with my (limited) Japanese. It looked like it was made of things, but it all somehow came together. It tasted pretty good, even if I didn't know what it was.
  • 20:00 - More Onsen!: I am now addicted to onsen. I swear I'm turning into a prune.
  • 21:00 - Collapse #2: More sleep, more ready for the next day.

Day 3: The Fuji Factor (and Departure)

  • 07:00 - Breakfast (and Another Dose of Natto Avoidance): Same as yesterday. I think I might be able to handle the natto, but I chicken out. Sigh.
  • 08:00 - Fuji (Sort Of): Today is the day! I'm determined to see Mount Fuji. I board a bus. First the clouds are in the way, then the bus driver takes a wrong turn…Finally, I get a peek of Fuji! It's amazing! I'm awestruck, even with the slightly overcast weather.
  • 12:00 - Lunch (Last Ramen?): I consider getting ramen again. I decide to get a curry. Maybe it will be as amazing as the ramen.
  • 13:00 - Souvenir Shopping (the Panic Sets In): Time to buy souvenirs! I wander aimlessly through shops, buying things I probably don’t need. I am pretty sure I bought a cat figurine.
  • 16:00 - Pack (and Sulk): Packing is a nightmare. My suitcase is bursting at the seams. I mentally calculate how much it'll cost to ship all the excess stuff home.
  • 18:00 - Farewell Dinner (and the Emotional Rollercoaster): One last meal in Kofu. I find a cute little cafe. I kind of love Kofu. It’s a strange, slightly chaotic place, but it has a charm, and after a few days, I started to feel a little more at ease.
  • 20:00 - Onsen (One. Last. Time!): One last glorious soak. I savor every moment. I am pretty sure I'm going to cry when I leave.
  • 21:00 - Check-out… and Goodbye: I check out, feeling a strange mix of exhaustion and sadness. This hotel, despite its size and sterile feeling, became a haven. Kofu, despite its initial challenges, has turned out to be a place I will remember.
  • 22:00 - The Shinkansen and the Longing: Back on the Shinkansen, headed back to Narita. Looking out the window, the landscape blurs. I close my eyes.

Final Thoughts:

So, that was the Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter experience. A mix of exhaustion, culinary revelations, moments of profound beauty, and sheer, unadulterated joy. I'm still a little confused, still a little jet-lagged, and probably still carrying around too

Hotel Engel Germany: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits You!

Book Now

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the Unbelievable Kofu Luxury: Super Hotel Showa Inter Japan! Awaits! experience. Forget perfectly polished travel guides; this is the REAL DEAL, warts and all. Get ready for a rollercoaster because, honestly, I’m still processing it all. Here's the messiest, most honest FAQ you'll probably ever read...

So, "Unbelievable Kofu Luxury"... Really Unbelievable? Or Just… Kofu?

Okay, let's be real. The name sets the bar HIGH. Like, Mount Fuji-high. And, well, it was a mixed bag, okay? "Luxury" depends on your definition. Think less "gold-plated everything" and more "meticulously clean, surprisingly well-equipped, and with a genuine effort to make you feel welcome." The “unbelievable” part? That, my friends, mostly came from the sheer volume of stuff crammed into a relatively compact space. I’ll get to that. Let's just say my expectations… were adjusted. Dramatically.

Let's Talk Rooms. Are We Talking Shoeboxes or Palatial Suites?

Rooms... are *cozy*. Let's put it that way. My brain initially thought, "Oh, this is cute!" and then, after the third time I bumped a shin on the meticulously positioned luggage rack, it morphed into "Right, gotta navigate like a ninja." But hey, the space utilization is absolutely *astounding*. They've somehow managed to cram a double bed, a tiny desk (which, truth be told, became a dumping ground for my snacks), a teeny-tiny bathroom (with a toilet that sang to me – more on that later), and a TV the size of a postage stamp into what felt like a walk-in closet. Comfortably? Debatable. Efficiently? Absolutely. You're paying for the *experience* of efficient Japanese living, not the sprawl.

That Bathroom… You Mentioned a Singing Toilet. Please Elaborate. I'm Intrigued and Slightly Terrified.

OH. MY. GOD. The toilet. The toilet was a *character*. Okay, picture this: you're sitting there, minding your own business, and then BAM! A gentle melody starts. Not the *best* melody, mind you, but a melody nonetheless. It’s like the toilet is serenading you. It’s a toilet concert! At first, I was startled, then amused. By the third day, I was humming along. By day four, I was half-expecting it to start taking requests. The water pressure? Phenomenal. The cleanliness? Spotless. The musical interludes? The most gloriously bizarre thing I've experienced in… well, ever. It was truly, utterly… unforgettable. The thought of going back to my boring toilet is mortifying.

Okay, Tell Me About the Amenities. Free Wi-Fi? A Pool? Is There a Giant Robot?

Wi-Fi? Yes. Thank heavens. Because I needed to document the toilet's performance, duh. Pool? Nope. Giant robot? Sadly, no. But the Super Hotel specializes in a certain kind of zen minimalist charm. Breakfast was included. It was a surprisingly good spread of Japanese and Western-style foods, even if the coffee tasted faintly of… regret. There was a vending machine filled with everything you could possibly want. Seriously, EVERYTHING. And a tiny, super-efficient laundry room with instructions in both Japanese and, blessedly, English. They're not trying to dazzle you with opulence; they're nailing the practicality of Japanese efficiency. That's the magic, the real luxury is in the seamlessness of the machine working.

Location, Location, Location. What's the Deal? Convenient? Hidden Gem? Detached from Reality?

The location was pretty good, actually. Kofu is, well, Kofu. It’s not Tokyo, but it’s a handy base for exploring the area. Close enough to Mount Fuji (you know, if it's not hiding behind a cloud, darn you, weather gods!), convenient to the train station, and with a bunch of local restaurants within walking distance. It’s not like you're stumbling out of a luxury hotel onto the Champs-Élysées. It's, in fact, a very *Japanese* experience in a middle-sized Japanese city. It’s not about glitz; it is about authentic Kofu life. Think less tourist trap, more… well, the real deal. Which, depending on your mood, can be a VERY good thing.

The Onsen! Tell Me Everything! Did You Love It? Hate It? Was it Weird?

Okay, the onsen (hot spring) was… a revelation. I was mildly terrified at first. The whole "naked among strangers" thing is a mental hurdle, let's be honest. But once I got over myself, it was… amazing. Pure, unadulterated relaxation. The water was so hot, and the air was so humid I felt like I could melt right into the tiles. The quiet. The peace. The way my worries just… evaporated. Except for the anxiety over accidentally making eye contact with a local. That stayed. But seriously, it's the whole reason to go. It's the entire Super Hotel experience distilled into a single, steamy room. My skin felt incredible, my mind was quiet, and I could have stayed there for hours. It was, without a doubt, the highlight of my trip. I still dream about it!

Any Disasters? Mishaps? Did You Embarrass Yourself? Spill Tea on Someone?

Yes. Oh, yes. Let's just say my attempts at speaking Japanese were… *enthusiastic*. I managed to order the wrong thing at a restaurant (twice), accidentally bowed to a vending machine, and at one point, tried to pay for something with a slightly crumpled five-dollar bill I found languishing deep inside a pocket. The staff were incredibly gracious, though I'm pretty sure they were stifling laughter. There was also the incident with the elevator... I'll spare you the excruciating details, but let's just say I'm pretty sure I held up the entire hotel's traffic for a good five minutes. The universal language of embarrassment, people. I know it well. I'm pretty sure I single-handedly contributed to the rising global average of accidental bowing. Now, I am *that* tourist.

Bottom Line: Would You Recommend This Hotel? Is It Worth the "Unbelievable" Hype?

Look, it's not *luxury* in the five-star, champagne-and-caviar sense. But it IS an amazing experience. It's clean, it's efficient, and it's got that *weirdly wonderful* Japanese charm. And that onsen! That alone is worth the price of admission. If you're looking for a taste of real Japan, a spotlessly clean room, and a healthy dose of charmingly bizarre moments, then yes, absolutely. Just be prepared for a cozy room, a singing toilet, and a healthy dose of cultural immersion. It was, without a doubt, an adventure. WouldBest Hotels Blog

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan

Super Hotel Kofu Showa Inter Japan